Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weekends

Weekends are funny. Most of my friends have unconventional schedules and I work almost every Saturday, but there is something about a weekend. Friday nights are just a little harder to get into bed. Saturday mornings, I still want to lay in bed just a little bit longer. And Sundays feel peaceful to me, no matter what I have going on. Its probably YEARS of conforming to a schedule that will take years more to break, but I like it just the same.

It's a beautiful weekend here in Northern Colorado, and I hope its amazing where you are too. Make sure you get outside today. Whether you are working or not! Take a walk, hike or bike ride. Heck just walk to the mailbox instead of driving! Park far away from entrances of buildings! Whatever it takes to make your that you make time to enjoy outside today!!

Off to work. Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment