Thursday, February 24, 2011

b. a. l. l.

If there is one thing the doypostle pups love, its a morning ball chasing. I can't say that I blame them. I mean who wouldn't want to run at full speed in 29 degree weather with a ball covered in thatch in your mouth, hoping to not get taken down by a slide tack by your best friend at 7 am?

Me neither. :) However, it is really fun to watch them go crazy. I love these pups and how they smile the entire time they are outside. They always play good together and wear themselves out. I wish I could get better pictures, but the camera and the pups were not cooperating. Plus, I don't know how interesting a series of pictures containing my frozen hand, Sarge pawing at the ball, and Maggie gumming it up would be. I'll leave you with this one though...

Hope you have a lovely Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment