But, all things considered, I absolutely love it. I have been putting up decor and making it home. I have figured out how long of a hot shower I can take before the hot water is all spent. I get to check my mailbox everyday. So, with those things in mind, I have made a list of things I can't believe I survived without for a number of years.
- My own fridge filled with whatever I want
- My own keys
- The perfect neighborhood to run in
- The ability to leave my underwear in the middle of the floor (not saying that happens :))
- My own couch blanket
- Tea before I go to bed every night
- A perfect place to stretch after a good run
- A bookshelf full of my books
- A place to invite friends over
- My own little sanctuary
With that said, I hope you all are enjoying your own four walls as much as I enjoy mine. Love you all!