Monday, April 25, 2011

procrastination...and an update

I think I should be honest here and tell you that right now I am blogging to avoid my 4 miles. Yep. So I am sure the guilt of not doing my workout will settle in soon, making this a really short post. Just be forewarned. :)

That being said, I am happy to say: Life is pleasant. I am really loving things. Work is really picking up with the onset of graduations, wedding season, mom's day and of course warm weather. I am a little nervous at the growth we are experiencing at She She, but SUPER excited! Growth is always good.

In fitness news, I am training for the BolderBoulder and really enjoying being on my feet again. Its nice to take the time for me and my health. Very freeing. Plus the dropping of a pant size doesn't hurt too much. For the first time in a while, I am really proud of my health habits.

I also am planning my birthday trip already. Yes. Four months out. Yellowstone is the destination, and it will be a really awesome camping trip. I have a confirmation for one guest and a maybe for the other. Anyone is welcome to join, and if anyone has suggestions, please speak up!

And finally, I have fallen back in love with all things Potter. Damn you, JK Rowling.

Okay, I am off to the treadmill (thanks Apostle Gym). Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment